Compatible with iPad Models A1566 and A1567. This code is engraved on the back of your device.
The Air 2 has incorporated many changes and updates from the Air 1 PIVOT. We took feedback from our amazing user group of 8300+ pilots at Southwest Airlines and took great care to try and weave in as many of the updates they suggested as possible.
The Air 2 PIVOT features:
- Enhanced connection tabs between the front and rear frames. This has enhanced the drop performance even more than our iPad Air 1 Pivot Case.
- Low Profile Feet – the addition of feet has made the PIVOT much more stable on smooth surfaces – especially those with a gradient like a glareshied in the aircraft.
- Muted Color Scheme – while maintaining our trademark Floro-Yellow color scheme, Air 2 limits this to the clip and the splash seal in the front frame, which promotes a more subdued case which will suit a wider margin of users.
- Additional Storage Location – hidden in the other end of the case is a compartment sized identically to the ID Window ideal for long term storage of money or other documents – or even a third party tracking receiver in case of device theft.
- Precision Fit – Air 2 features relocated microphone locations as well as movement of other switches. Engineered to provide best possible reception and camera operation while maximizing device protection.
- Auto On/Off Folio – Air 2 features an even higher quality folio that continues to incorporate auto on/off upon open and close of the folio.
- High Quality Construction - When the user completely opens the folio, it will magnetically hold to the back of the case. The folio also features turned edge construction and welded edges on the connector which will enhance performance and lifespan.
Standard Features unique to PIVOT Cases:
- Custom Design - PIVOT was specifically designed for aviation industry use. The design focuses not just on drop protection, EFB use, or the convenience of viewing videos and writing email. It’s ALL of those things - with the 24/7/365 experience of a typical airline pilot as the driving factor.
- Patented Design - Our patented quick release system can only be found on PIVOT products. The convenience of installation and removal are unequaled in the aviation industry. The EFB can’t be the thing that makes a flight push back late, or unnecessarily delays you in heading for the parking lot after your trip is over.
- Standardized Fleet - Every PIVOT case will always use the identical mounting channel and mounting plate. This makes device replacement much less complicated for large and small operators alike. This also allows the company to retain flexibility and negotiating power when selecting a particular device or vendor. The aircraft mounts always remain the same so the company can truly make the right choice of technology.
- Infinitely Adjustable - One touch adjustment of the screen to combat glare or a seat height adjustment removes the multi-step, two handed process common to the “other guys” mounts. Making the view exactly what you need and achieving it as easily as adjusting a rear view mirror, reduces fatigue and enhances device use and effectiveness.
- Standard Folio Features - The PIVOT removable folio is a virtually instantaneous way to convert from personal use to mounted viewing for EFB use. The folio is conveniently equipped with multiple viewing angles when using outside of the cockpit. When closed and in transit, it provides robust screen protection from incidental impact. It also provides additional drop protection for front side drops as it tends to absorb most of the impact forces and then is backed up by the hard shell of the case body. The folio removal and installation process is simple and efficient. You will be confident that your device will be protected in transit, and it will perform admirably for personal use during down time on trips.
PLAY. WORK. PLAY. The PIVOT design ultimately falls back to this concept. A pilot’s life is defined by work and play. It depends on who you are to determine what is work and what is play, but it’s universal that we all want to make the most out of our PLAY. right up until it is time to WORK…. and so on. PIVOT’s very design insures you can do both – it’s built to get the most out of the device wherever you want to use it, in or out of the cockpit.
This product is eligible for the Fly Boys Gear Protection Plan for an additional fee.
INDIVIDUAL customers only.
This program extends the 1 year limited warranty we offer with most of our original Fly Boys items to a full 5 years on items that fail and cannot be repaired.
Replacement embroidery or engraving is not included.
Shipping not included.
GSA and Government purchases not eligible.
Your Pivot Case is eligible under a 2 year plan. We will, to the best of our ability, provide individual replacement parts for your Pivot Case upon request. The terms for FlyBoys products above apply unless modified in this section.
- General Wear such as scratches, discoloration, etc. not included.
- Folio not included in this plan.
- Failure due to a dropped case is covered
- Pictures will be required to be sent to us via email, and evaluation of these pictures will be made to ascertain what parts need to be replaced
There aren't many restrictions, but a few. Please call for more information. 1-888-4-Fly-Boys (435-9269) or see our Company Info section under Fly Boys Gear Protection Plan.
Queue Jumper is designed to allow people who are in a hurry
and want their order processed right away. With or without customization, your order vaults to the front of the line.
If your gear has a custom option we move it to the front. Many times this means same day production (Mon-Fri, no holidays). Our NORMAL production times will remain the same, usually four to seven days on most items, even less most times.
However, the Queue Jumper puts you to the front of the line! Many times items will ship same day, and always within 3 business days of ordering.
If you are selecting multiple items for customization, Queue Jumper must be selected for all embroidered to secure your full place in the production line.
There aren't many catches to this plan, but more information is available on our Policies section under Queue Jumper to get the full details of the program.
|Item #: PC-AIR2-COMPLETE|
|Complete the form below to submit a request for a price quote. This service is reserved for large direct government orders and GSA or Government buyers.|
Please note this Service is only for Purchasers that require a Quote be submitted to your Organization before a purchase can be made, or for large orders from any entity requesting custom pricing. US Government Purchasers can use gsaadvantage.gov for GSA pricing, however items not on GSA Advantage can be purchased normally on our website with your GPC/IMPAC.
For large Embroidery Orders, our website supports the ability to order a large quantity of different styled embroidery. Just create each item separately and add to your cart individually.
Average initial response time is 2-3 hours during normal business hours. You may also contact us directly via our Customer Service page.